Senior Flow Assurance Engineer at Total Nigeria Plc
Total is the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated oil and gas company in the world, with 100,000 employees in more than 130 countries worldwide. Our size and performance rank us as one of the top five global oil companies. “We are among the majors that invest the most in exploration. More importantly, our teams are highly motivated. They have a real pioneering spirit we must keep cultivating!”.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Senior Flow Assurance Engineer
Offer ID: 12637BR
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment type: Regular position
Branch: Exploration and Production
Metier: Upstream Operations
- Conducts and endorses flow assurance studies in order to optimize production.
- Endorses formulation and updates of flow assurance aspects of field Operating Philosophy.
- Regularly updates the flow assurance strategy document as operating conditions evolve.
- Prepares, reviews and updates operating guidelines and verify proper implementation on site.
- Provides support for commissioning, Start-up, Ramp-up & Shutdown activities on site.
- Provides flow assurance assistance to day-to-day Operations (trouble shooting).
- Actively participates in the monitoring & optimization of flow assurance processes.
- Participates in the development of support / monitoring tools such as OCWR and OFMS in line with field operating principles.
- Serves as the flow assurance technical authority and so provide technical assistance to field management for decision-making.
- Performs and endorses core flow assurance design studies towards field development when necessary.
- Prepares Scope of Requirement for flow assurance studies (Feasibility, Pre-Project Studies, etc.)
- Endorses engineering studies performed by Contractors as required.
- Ensures that any engineering studies meet Field Operations aspirations and objectives.
- Ensures that flow assurance design complies with Company Rules and Specifications.
- Participates in technical audits (HAZOP, Company technical audits and quality reviews, etc).
Supervisory and Coordinating activities:
- Supervises flow assurance studies performed by young Engineers.
- Contributes to improving skills, know-how and experience of the field operations production support teams.
- Contributes to the evolution of tools and work methods.
- Provides relevant info to other disciplines – Process, Well Performance, Development planning, etc.
- Interfaces with HQ specialists and provide relevant feedback.
- Manages the budget allocated to studies.
- Qualification: B.Eng / B.Sc in Chemical Engineering or related discipline.
- Experience: At least 10-years flow assurance experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Knowledgeable of OLGA, PVTSIM, HYSIS, PRO/II.
Application Closing Date
4th June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply online
- Visit: www.careers.total.com, If the page defaults in French Click on “English” at the top of the page to change the language.
- On the navigation bar Click ‘APPLY TO TOTAL’
- Navigate to ‘Our offers’ and ‘select’ your language preference.
- Click on ‘Advanced Search’
- In the ‘Country’ text box type and select ‘Nigeria’.
- Scroll down and click on ‘Search’ to display list of jobs in Nigeria.
- Select your job preference to view details of the job.
- Click on ‘Apply to job’ to complete an online application form.
- You will be requested to create an account if you do not have an existing one. This is mandatory.
- Please fill the form accordingly.
- It is compulsory to attach your CV where it is required in the application form. Your CV must include the following details In the order listed:
- Name, first name, other names (where applicable)
- Date of birth
- Contact address stipulating road/street number(s) only
- Functional email address. Please Note: ALL communication will be by email ONLY
- State of Origin
- Details of tertiary education: institution, degree obtained, class of degree, period of study.
- Details of secondary education: institution, certificate, period of study
- Details of primary education: institution, certificate, period of study
Share This Job
- All application forms must be completed online as we are unable to process paper applications.
- Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application per position as multiple applications may result in cancellation of the application.