Administrative Assistant at ERS Nigeria Limited
ERS Nigeria Limited is a proudly Nigerian limited liability company providing medical technology solutions to both public and private healthcare facilities in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
- Manage all record keeping and filing for the Company.
- Handle routine correspondence; proposing/drafting replies where required.
- Responsible for purchasing and disbursement of office supplies to departments and keeping adequate records of same.
- Assist in the ordering process from end to end.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Ensure the office is set up and maintained as a clean and efficient working environment.
- Provide support in the processing of travel documents for staff and visitors.
- Plan meetings and ensure proper recording of the minute of the meetings.
- Bachelors’ Degree/ HND
- Minimum 2 years working experience in an administrative role
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail: Displays thoroughness in accomplishing a task
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Application Closing Date
22nd June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application to: [email protected] using “Administrative Assistant ” as the subject of the email.
Share This Job