Petronomics Learning and Development has been relied upon by industry practitioners and their advisors for its building Logoof competence over the years. Given our pedigree, it is no surprise that we are trusted provider of superior intellectual resource pool that leading industry practitioners approach to bridge competency gap in the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer (CFO) – Real Estate
- To lead, develop and manage the provision of comprehensive financial support services to the Company including accounting and budgeting, financial analysis and advice, financial planning, internal audit, insurance and risk management, fixed assets management, treasury management and payroll, ensuring accurate and timely financial information and advice in accordance with company’s financial policies and guidelines.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide sound, accurate and timely financial information and advice to Management, to cover bank account and cash management, cash flow forecasts, expenditure management and CAPEX procedures, tax management, fixed assets management and depreciation
- Daily, weekly, monthly and annual financial statements and company-wide financial performance report, management reports, etc., meeting deadlines
- Ensure the Treasury Management functions are carried out, managing appropriate financial risk in accordance with the Company’s agreed policies and that treasure arrangements have an appropriate balance of risk and return.
- Ensure that payroll is managed effectively and salaries paid promptly as at when due
- Ensure petty cash, cash and bank accounts are managed effectively and customer invoices are paid promptly with accurate records kept.
- Work with the Director to prepare and finalize budgets, forecasts and other financial plans and carry out continuous follow-ups.
- Work with all Business Units to ensure that their individual budgets, as well as the overall company budget, are monitored and managed for the most effective and efficient use of financial resources.
- Day to day liaison and relationship management with the banks, company’s internal auditors, statutory auditors and other legal authorities, ensuring compliance with statutory accounting requirements, regulations and fiscal obligations.
- Manage the day to day effective control and management of the company’s financial control systems, the company’s accounting and auditing policies and ensure procedures are appropriate and are complied with
- Ensure that statutory accounts are maintained, most especially in such areas as PAYE, Withholding tax, Pension, Company tax, etc
- Ensure prompt receipt of monies on accounts receivables and payment of account payables due
- Supervise the input and processing of financial data Financial Application (NAVISION) ensuring data integrity
- Keep abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
- Develop, monitor and review departmental accounting policies, procedures and processes.
- Verify and approve payment transactions (including transfers, payroll transactions, etc) correctly classified and supported by appropriate source documentation.
- Verify and approve master file information (creditors, debtors, payroll, assets) on the accounting system.
- Perform month-end and year-end accounts closure process
- Review and approve statutory and other payroll returns for submission.
- Analyze and interpret data in order to provide financial management information for decision making.
Academic Qualifications and Experience
- HND/B.Sc Accounting, Business, Economics or related fields. A masters degree will be added advantage.
- Additional qualification of ACA or ACCA is essential
- Minimum of 5-10 years previous experience in REAL ESTATE
Application Closing Date
20th June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] Using “Chief Financial Officer (CFO)” as the subject of the mail.