Petronomics Learning and Development has been relied upon by industry practitioners and their advisors for its building Logoof competence over the years. Given our pedigree, it is no surprise that we are trusted provider of superior intellectual resource pool that leading industry practitioners approach to bridge competency gap in the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Centre Officer
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- Handle inbound calls while offering the highest level of customer service, and providing information regarding the organisation.
- Provide timely resolutions to customer inquiries, including concerns and/or issues to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Must possess OND/HND/B.Sc with minimum of 1 year experience
- Must answer calls promptly, courteously and professionally
- Must be a “people person”, take great pride in delivering memorable customer service
- Ensure customers have an unforgettable experience
- Ability to find creative solutions to complex customer situations;
- Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision;
- Effectively manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Customer service experience within a Call Centre environment,
- Working knowledge of computer applications and internet.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Excellent computer appreciation skills
- Must be resident on the lekki axis or lagos island
Application Closing Date
18th June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s to: [email protected] Using “Call Centre Officer” as the subject of the mail.