Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health non-governmental organisations (NGOs) in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV and AIDS prevention, treatment, care and support, primary health care system strengthening and Maternal and Child Health. SFH works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation among other international donors. We seek to recruit qualified persons as a result of growth in the organisation. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
Application Code: DCR-Benin
Location: Edo, Ondo, Delta
- This is an officer position reporting to the Area Sales Manager.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for promoting and increasing access to SFH ethical products across the states of the territory.
- The person will be responsible for demand creation among providers and caregivers, identification and engagement of new service delivery points and effective engagement/management of trade channel members and professional bodies.
- First degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences (B. Pharm.)
- Minimum of one (1) year post NYSC experience working in a reputable pharmaceutical establishment
- In-depth product knowledge, good selling and medical detailing skills
- Passion for the job and readiness to go the extra mile
- Good analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent people management and motivation skills
- High level of integrity
- Accountability and ownership of tasks and results.
Compensation & Benefits
The compensation package for this position is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented candidates.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a one-page application letter (using the position reference as the subject), addressed to the “Director, Human Resources”, clearly providing evidence of competences required for the job and current remuneration and send to: [email protected] Quoting the “Application Code” as the subject of the email.
- Applicants should send the application, as well as a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae clearly indicating current telephone numbers, e-mail address and contact details to the email address above.
- Please include the names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievements. All applications will be treated in confidence.
- Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply.
- This project is subject to securing donor funding and the precise details of timelines and task are subject to change prior to project start-up. We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.