EbonyLife TV is Africa’s first global Black TV network. The channel continues to grow exponentially across the globe with premium scripted programmes available on numerous platforms. EbonyLife TV annually produces over 1000 hours of premium, original and homegrown Anglo-African entertainment programming of which 80% belongs exclusively to the network.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a talented personal assistant to support a senior executive within the company.
- The role will require excellent communication skills and flexibility, within the ability to adapt quickly to change.
- The ideal candidate will be well-organized individual with a positive attitude and an ability to multitask in a variety of areas.
- A strong level of professionalism and confidentiality is essential, and this role would suit some who is composed, resilient and who has exceptional attention to details.
- Essential requirements include 3+ years of experience, advanced PowerPoint, excel and word competency level and excellent writing skills.
Application Closing Date
23rd August, 2018
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]