Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
- As a Recruitment Specialist, Your focus will be on driving candidate generation strategies in partnership with the Head of Recruitment.
- This is a great opportunity to be part of a team focused on making an impact on the business, recruiting for smart, innovative talent.
In particular you will:
- Work closely with hiring managers to achieve a clear understanding of job roles to execute sourcing strategies and identify the best talents to meet overall recruiting goals.
- Engage and captivate the interest of high-quality candidates and convert those candidates into hires.
- Utilize various techniques (Internet sourcing, resume mining, networking, LinkedIn) to find appropriate active and passive candidates for specific and talent pipeline positions.
- Manage end to end recruitment process including initial assessments, first level interviews, and offers.
- Provide timely feedback to candidates to ensure a great candidate experience.
- Maintain positive relationships with candidates in ways that could yield referrals that could become potential hire.
- Collaborate with recruitment team continually develop and improve on existing recruitment processes.
- Identify future talent needs and proactively recruiting and sourcing; develop talent pool or social engagements.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Psychology, Human Resources or any related field.
- 5+ years of recruiting
- 3+ years of corporate and or search firm progressive experience including passive candidate generation and full life cycle recruiting.
- Must have experience with a building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
- Experience partnering with and advising hiring managers on recruiting decisions
- Ability to learn systems, processes, and procedures quickly
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online