Media Trust Limited is the publisher of Daily Trust and other newspaper titles. They are also into commercial printing as well as Brand Marketing Research for the purpose of identifying new opportunities for business values. Each market research report delivers insight across a wide range of crucial factors such as market size, growth drivers, competitive landscape, trends, and forecasts.
We are desirous of recruiting competent, self-motivated and result-oriented candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Advert Executive
Locations: Abuja, Kano and Lagos Regional Offices
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet and liaise with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements
- Ability to devise advertising campaigns that meets the clients brief and budget
- Work with the account manager to brief media, creative and research staff and assist with the formulation of marketing Strategies
- Liaise with and act as a link between, the client and the company by maintaining regular contact with both
- Negotiate with clients and advert head about the details of adverts
- Present creative work to clients for approval or modification
- Handle budgets, manage advert costs and invoice clients
- Monitor the effectiveness of adverts
- Arrange and attend meetings with prospective clients
- Make pitches, along with other agency staff, with the aim of securing new business for the company.
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of HND/B.Sc in Business Management, Social Sciences, or any other relatable course.
- A minimum of 2 – 3 years working experience
- Membership of Advertising Practitioners Council of Nigeria (APCON) will be an added advantage.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Commercial awareness
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate on Microsoft Office Suite
- Must exhibit Confidence
- The ability to cope with pressure and work to tight deadlines
- Good team working skills
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
Application Closing Date
18th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected]