Transcorp Power Limited (TPL) is the power subsidiary of transnational corporation of Nigeria Plc (Transcorp).it is the owner and operator of Ugheli power plan t in Warri, Delta state. TPL is a leader in the Nigerian power space and manages Transcrorp PLC’s strategic interest in the power sector.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Engineer Trainee Development Programme (PETDP)
- To be the best in generation of reliable, stable and high-quality electricity within the Nigeria domain.
- PETDP is designed to attract, develop and retain young engineers who will be nurtured into future business leaders in line with the company’s core values.
- The programme will focus on mechanical and electrical engineer graduates who will undergo a TPL customized curriculum in specific engineering skills, business management and people leadership trainings for a pre-employment period of two months.
- On completion of the training, top talented candidates will be engaged and placed on accelerated management development programme.
- First degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of second class upper degree from recognized and accredited universities
- Must not be more than 27 years
- Must have completed NSYC before commencement of the programme
- Strong excellence, enterprise and executions skills
- Good problem solving skills and appetite for learning
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team working skills
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Application Closing Date
14th September, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward an updated CV to: [email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.