Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: OWP Production Planner
- The OWP Production Planner reports to the OWP Supply Planning Manager and is responsible for increasing company profitability through effective short-term production planning, optimization and inventory management.
Other Key Responsibilities
- Manages required levels of production planning – short-term production and capacities planning based on weekly production plans.
- Work closely with plants to ensure production plan execution.
- Review and control production progress, follow up with relevant sub functions to eliminate delays.
- Create and release production orders and ensure on-time closing of production orders under SAP
- Ensures procedures, instructions and documentation related to the production planning policies are adhered to
- Supports weekly region S&OP process from SC planning side, ensures clear communication of planning priorities to other ICSC Sub-functions
- Ensures delivery of all agreed production plans as per agreed SLA and target KBIs
- Ensures internal customers’ requirements are met.
- Ensures communication of production plans on time, alignment with plant & material team to ensure material availability.
- Proactively escalates in case of any identified bottleneck or system disturbance in supply to Supply Planning Manager
- Leads information flow of weekly region S&OP process from daily production planning point of view
- Cooperates closely with Manufacturing, Engineering, Demand Planning, Master Data and our partners in growth to ensure system data integrity and accurate planning
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Relevant University Degree
- Make timely decisions
- Build effective teams and communicate effectively
- Able to motivate self, excellent feedback skills
- Manages work systems and processes effectively
- Set appropriate priorities and follow up on commitments
- Planning, organizing & time management skills
- Advanced English (in written and spoken)
- Ability to travel – max 10%.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online